The C17 Carved is made from the same vulcanized natural rubber and organic cotton canvas as use for the C17, with an added cutout section to the top, which alleviates pressure in the perineal region experienced by some long distance cyclists.
- Saddle features
- The new construction of Cambium Saddles works like a hammock and delivers immediate comfort while absorbing vibration and shock, performance traditionally found only with natural leather saddles
- Cambium Saddles are designed to be ready for use out of the box, requiring no initial or ongoing care or maintenance
- The Cambium is ready to ride as soon as you have properly fitted it on your bike. Enjoy Every Mile
- Vulcanized natural rubber
- Organic cotton canvas
- Die-cast aluminium structure
- Tubular stainless steel rails
- Saddle specification
- Length: 283mm
- Width: 162mm
- Height: 52mm
- Weight: 400
- The additional flexibility absorbs bumps and vibrations from the road, functioning much in the way of a shock absorbing seat post.
Brooks Cambium is a range of saddles made from vulcanized natural rubber and organic cotton canvas enhanced by a thin layer of structural textile for added resilience and legendary Brooks longevity. The uniquely flexible, maintenance-free, waterproof top is designed to follow the rider’s movements to deliver immediate comfort and ease of use.
Built for life
This saddle is assembled from replaceable parts and requires no special tools for servicing. The vulcanized rubber top is practically indestructible; should your Cambium frame suffer an unfortunate accident, repairs can be quickly and easily accomplished by you or your trusted Brooks Dealer of Excellence.